Thursday, December 9, 2010

Once in a lifetime...


Growing up my mom always told me...
I will someday find that person (friend)
that knows you to the core.
Loves me no matter what and will laugh with you, cry with you, be there through thick and thin. And that most people usually only have one or two if their lucky.
I'm lucky because I have my husband and he has all those qualities too but....
today my post is about my best friend in the whole world. I don't know what I would do with out her. Living far away from her is so hard because it's not only lonely but has made our cellphone bills sky rocket! :) I thank my Heavenly Father every day for sending this angel into my life. I consider her my sister and would do anything for her as she would for me. It took me a while to find you but you are stuck with me forever now. Thank you for being such a huge blessing in my life Bridget.. Thank you for making me laugh, supporting me through everything and ALWAYS being there. Our friendship is a once in a lifetime kind of thing!:)

I love you Bridge!

2 comments: