Wednesday, February 2, 2011

DayCare Funnies...

I am bombarded daily by surprising funny and probably somewhat embarrassing (if their parents knew) things every day by my daycare kids. Their ages range from 6 months to 7 years old. It keeps me laughing and it so much fun. I thought I should start documenting some of it so I don't forget. I am sure all of you will enjoy it also! :)

2 year old girl says: "Knock Knock".. Who's there.. Banana..Banana who?...Banana in a jar! She falls on the ground laughing and continues telling the joke over and over. I have made tally marks and we are at 23 times just today!

3 year old boy says: (when Brandon walks in the door) "Hey Miss Whitty your son is home!" I immediately made an appointment with the Botox doctor! :)

7 year old boy says: ( while in car, going over a bump..All the kids laugh and say that made their tummies have butterflies) " That made the thing below my tummy tickle .. If ya know what I mean"

2 year old girl : (my hair was curly) Your hair looks like worms .. I guess there is a reason I wasn't born in the 80's

5 year old girl : "Miss Whitney why don't you have any kids?" Me: I don't know..just haven't had one yet.. 5yr: Well it looks like your baby is almost ready (as she rubs my tummy) Me: Crying.. LOL

2 year old girl : " I love daddy" Me: I bet you do.. Daddy's are so nice.. 2yr: "Yeah Mommy always picker on him!!!" (while she shakes her finger)

5 year old girl to 7 year old boy: (boy in bathroom with door closed) Girl: "hello! whats taking so long?" Boy: "I'm trying to go to the bathroom!" (she waits..He comes out) Girl: FINALLY! Boy: Geez it felt like that thing took an hour to come out!"

7 year old boy: "I'm really lucky Miss Whitney ya know why?" Me: Why? "Cause my mom has taken me to eat at Mcdonalds for 5 days in a row!" (right in front of his mom.. She blushes:)

No comments:

Post a Comment