Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Happy Birthday Babe!

Happy Birthday to this Handsome Guy!


Couldn't imagine my life without you.. You are my best friend. You truly are my better half. Always level headed and able to think things through which i'm not so good at sometimes. You are SOOOOOO handsome. You take pride in your personal appearance and your overall health. You are such a hard worker both in your job and at school. You never ever hang up the phone with out telling me that you love me. You dream of someday being a dad. Which I have no doubt you will be an amazing one. You rarely ever complain. You help me around the house even though I know your just as tired as I am. You are more than I could have ever imagined. I can't believe how lucky I am every day. You are amazing. I am truly blessed to have you as my husband!
Happy Birthday!
I LOVE YOU! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment